Cookies are small files that a site, or its service provider, transfers to your device through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. The links below are provided to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For all other browsers, please look for a “help” function in your browser or contact the browser provider.
Disabling behaviorally targeted advertising cookies
Behaviorally targeted advertising cookies serve you advertisements based on your use of ADLINK and other websites. To opt out:
- Users in the European Union can visit youronlinechoices.eu
- Users in the US can visit aboutads.info/choices
To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout